The holidays are a busy time of year for all businesses and being prepared is key to ensure a successful season. Here are some tips to help you prepare your business for the holiday season:
1. Plan ahead: Take the time to plan out your strategy for the upcoming holiday season. Identify your goals and what you need to do to achieve them. Create a timeline with specific deadlines for tasks to ensure everything is taken care of on time.
2. Update your inventory: Make sure you have a good idea of what inventory is needed for the holidays. Check in with your suppliers to make sure you have enough stock on hand to meet customer demand.
3. Set up promotions: Design special promotions to attract more customers. Consider offering discounts or special pricing for holiday shoppers.
4. Increase staff: Consider hiring temporary employees to help you manage the increased demand during the holidays.
5. Ramp up marketing efforts: Make sure your customers are aware of your products and promotions by ramping up your marketing efforts. Utilize digital and...more
...from Chase Bolling
Running (SF/F)or the Culture, has been a dream come true for me, and I truly appreciate Queen Wahida for putting me in this space. Signing with a Black owned publishing house in and of itself was a big deal for me, it's such a rare and beautiful thing to be a part of. When I was asked to come on board and carry the banner ad Publisher/Editor for the sci-fi/fantasy imprint it was kinda like being invited to drive the Batmobile. Now it's my hope to be as universally cool, unapologetically Black, and a space for everyone willing to take the ride. To have started as an indie author, with a book and a dream, and to now find myself in this position ready to shake the literary world. Its almost like I'm living the trope in there coolest way. I feel like the proverbial farm boy meeting extraordinary circumstances in order to fulfil great destiny, and it's humbling.more